I realize now that picking last week as my week long “computer break” was probably a poor decision. So much happened. And I learned a lot.
I can’t cover it all…but lets do a little recap.
1. PKane makes a sexy Superman. I’d put myself in danger if I knew he’d come save me. **HINT HINT– I’m talking to you Patrick.**
2. Stammer is a beauty. I bet he practices this every day.
3. Kris Letang looks adorable even when sneezing. (Or “snotty” as S says)
To give you a little back story if you haven’t seen it: Neal is doing an interview and around the 0:20 mark Kris bolts into the background–sneezes–and then proceeds to yell “I DON’T KNOW WHERE MY PHONE IS”. Not quite sure why I laughed so hard. But I did. So if you want to laugh with me (or judge me, you choose) go ahead and watch it here.
4. Giroux is continuing to grow on me…and I don’t know how to handle it.
What is it about a player taping their stick?? I think it’s the look of concentration on their faces…
5. Team Alfredsson should win the “Best Hockey Flow” Award. Henrik Lundqvist. Kris Letang. Scotty Hartnell. Stammer (even though his flow sucks). Karlsson. Just to name a few.
6. NBC FAIL! Can you find the mistake?
7. S & I have found ourselves admitting to new loves…
We wont say who likes who….just for our safety.
8. Chara & Segs look SO ADORABLE when hugging it out.
9. Hockey Players can be Fan Girls too. I no longer feel bad for blatantly pointing a camera at their faces, since they don’t mind doing it to other people. Circle of Life, I guess?
10. Drake looks AH-MAZING in a hockey sweater.
Also, check out this adorable video of Drake visiting the locker rooms before the performance. He calls Chara “Big Dog” — I knew I liked him. Watch here.
So, I think I covered all the major points. Who’s ready to start off the second half of the season?! I AM! Pens come to Boston this weekend. Guess who’s NOT going….. –>this girl<– Guess who’s SUPER upset about it…… –>this girl<–