Welp, it’s that time of the year. Thanksgiving. (My favorite holiday–besides Christmas)
S & I decided it may be a good time to list the things we are thankful for. Our list got pretty long, so we’ll shorten it up a little bit…
1. Of course, it goes without saying…
I am thankful for Kris Letang’s Hair… AHEM! Sorry guys, S wants me to generalize this one (Only because we would be leaving out so many other hotties. Ahem, Jordan Staal -S). WE are thankful for HOCKEY HAIR. But SHOUT OUT to the guy who we think is the KING of all glorious flow…
Straight out of Herbal Essence commercial....
It’s so silky and smooth and…ugh. Can I just
tug on it run my fingers through it? *sigh* …one day…
And while we’re on the subject, I’m also thankful for his sudden anger outbursts from time to time….
DING DING DING! Bring on Round 2!
2. S text me and I shouldn’t have been surprised when I saw this: “I am thankful for Momma and Poppa Staal–no explanation needed. Genetics rule!”
I can hear S' ovaries exploding all the way from Boston...
3. Another one from S: “Movember! Nothing beats hot men with the confidence to pull off the classic ‘stache!”
We LOVE this.
I should say…there are some who TRY to pull off the ‘stache…but fail and end up looking like pedophiles. Stammer. Nash. I’m talking to you. Sorry boys. Shave it DECEMBER 1ST! Or I come stalk you and shave it for you. ;) (But Big Props on the attempt boys. You still get an A for effort from me- S)
4. Poor S. Living in the Sunshine State can’t be easy. “I’m thankful for the ‘Ice’ part of hockey. Perfect way to cool off in Florida.”
5. We BOTH read each other’s minds with this one…
WE are thankful for hockey conditioning. BOOTY BOOTY BOOOTY BOOOTY ROCKIN’ EVERYWHERE!
I'm like: "nuhhhhhhhhhhhhh....." *drool*
I feel like I can actually see his a$$...or is that just my eyes??
AND last one on our list:
6. We are thankful for hockey sweaters. The amount of times so fair this season that we’ve had risky business style dance parties…GOOD LORD!! Nothing can replace the fun of those moments. Thick socks, nice comfy underwear, & sweater of your choice + some EPIC music == BEST NIGHT EVER.
in fact, tonight...we're having a dance party in honor of our Captain's return.
Excuse us while we go blast our music & slide through our apartments like Tom Cruise. (I am cueing “Domino” by Jessie J and pulling on one of my Jordan Staal sweaters as I type – S)
*sings* just take those old records off the shelf....
Anyways, for all you Americans (and Canadians– although we know your thanksgiving already passed) …what are you thankful for? Let’s see if our lists match! :)
Love L & S xoxox